Welcome to HALD
Membership: Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your membership and our handling of your personal data:
1. Membership / General Terms and Conditions
- 1.1. This member agreement governs the use of HALD service as described below.
- 1.2. Contact information to HALD:
Resource Center HALD rf
Business ID: FI-2885844-7 (FO-number)
- 1.3. Your use of the HALD Service or registration into the HALD constitutes your agreement to the terms contained in this agreement as well as your agreement to comply with these terms.
- 1.4. HALD holds the rights of the contents of the Service. HALD also reserves the right to alter the content of the Service (including this agreement) without notifying the Member.
- 1.5. Membership of resource Сenter HALD is personal and is only available to persons over the age of 18 or organizations. The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual members or organizations authorized.
- 1.6. The member consents to and accepts registration and processing of personal information by Resource Сenter HALD in accordance with prevailing legislation and these membership terms and conditions. Resource Сenter HALD is responsible for processing the personal information a member agrees to provide. This information, may be used by Resource Сenter HALD and participating businesses to administer Resource Сenter HALD. Members’ postal address, e-mail address and mobile number may be used to send out information and offers within the framework of prevailing Finnish laws and regulations. More details about the members personal data in section 2.
- 1.7. Members have the right to inspect or correct own personal information. Members can withdraw consent for allowing Resource Сenter HALD to register and process their personal information. Withdrawal of consent will be treated as termination of membership of Resource Сenter HALD, cf. chapter 1.12.
- 1.8. Membership will be confirmed via email.
- 1.9. In the event of misuse of the program membership, bonus points or benefits, Resource Сenter HALD reserves the right to exclude the member(s) in question from the program.
- 1.10. Resource Сenter HALD reserves the right to wind up Resource Сenter HALD with a six-month notice period to members. Any such notice will be sent by email, or there will be a notice on the Resource Сenter HALD website.
- 1.11. Should Resource Сenter HALD have to be discontinued due to conditions pertaining to a country’s legislation, a court decision or a prohibition by a country’s public authorities, Resource Сenter HALD will not be responsible for any losses to the individual member which may ensue from this winding-up. Resource Сenter HALD will, as far as possible, attempt to inform the individual member quickly if circumstances described under this point, should arise.
- 1.12. Members can cancel their membership of Resource Сenter HALD at any time. Cancellation must be in writing and sent to Resource Сenter HALD via email: email@example.com Cancellation will take immediate effect from the date on which Resource Сenter HALD receives notice of cancellation.
- 1.13. Resource Сenter HALD is free to unilaterally change the membership terms and conditions without giving further notice to the individual member. Such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect. Resource Сenter HALD will publish changes to the terms and conditions on its website. However, members are responsible for keeping themselves updated in relation to any changes to the terms and conditions.
- 1.14. The membership terms and conditions published on our website are to be considered the applicable membership terms and conditions for Resource Сenter HALD.
- 2.1. HALD is responsible for the proper handling of the information given by the Member and for protecting the Member’s privacy. The information given by the Member will be stored in the client registry of the Service.
- 2.2. Required information for registering include the Member’s first name, last name, full address, telephone number and e-mail address (the latter will be used as member identifier when the Member logs into the Service) and explicit consent to receiving advertisement and information from HALD and its partners and to HALD to share the members information with HALD’s partners.
- 2.3. HALD will not give out the personal information received from members to any outside parties except for the partners as mentioned in HALD’s website and HALD’s information.
- 2.4. The information in the client registry can be used in online direct marketing only if the member has given his consent to it.
- 2.5. The Member has the right to view and change his personal information in the Service. If the Member wishes to have his personal information removed from the registry, the Member must inform HALD by one of the channels mentioned in section 1.2
- 2.6. Solving disputes
- 2.7. Finnish law will be applied to all disputes arising under this User Agreement.
- 2.8. All disputes arising under this agreement which cannot be solved by mutual agreement shall be solved in the district court of Raseborg.
3. Registry description
- 3.1. Registrar
- 3.2. The registrar is:
Resource Center HALD rf
Järnviksvägen 4 1
Business ID: FI-2885844-7 (FO-number)
- 3.3. Register matters
All problems and feedback regarding the registry and registration are handled by the Resource Center HALD, responsible person Ann-Louise Erlund, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.4. Name of registry
Member registry of HALD
- 3.5. Purpose of handling personal information
The purpose of the register is to maintain members contact-information in order to provide members with information and the benefits that our co-operative companies and organizations provide.
The information in the registry can also be used to direct online marketing and communication by HALD unless the User has forbidden it.
- 3.6. Information in the registry
The information gathered in the registry consist of the following:
• Personal information (name)
• Contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address)
• Consent information (consent to receiving notifications and offers and for HALD to share members information with HALD’s partners)
The information is collected as stipulated in the Finnish Act “Henkilötietolaki” 8 paragraph 1 and 5.
- 3.7. Information sources of the registry
The sources of information for the registry are the information gathered from the member during registration and member relations.
- 3.8. Sharing information
Registrar agrees not to share member information to third parties. Information will not be passed on outside the EU or ETA borders. Information is however shared with companies and organization’s co-operating with HALD/partners as mentioned on the web-site and in HALDS information for the benefit of the members.
- 3.9. Removing information
Information can be removed at the demand of the member or due to the ending of member relation. Information can also be removed if the member misuses the service or practices illegal activities against HALD.
- 3.10. The principals for securing the registry
Personal information is kept confidential. The information network and equipment where the registry is maintained is protected with firewalls and other technical measures such as encryption.
- 3.11. Right to prohibit
The member has the right to prohibit the use of his personal information for direct marketing